Proud Embraer Phenom 100 & 300 Authorized Service Center
The first and most experienced authorized service center in the West.
- Scheduled maintenance - 600/1200 hour and 12/24 month inspections
- Embraer trained mechanics
- Comply with Embraer Phenom 100/300 Service Bulletins
- Perform maintenance and process warranty for Embraer Phenom 100/300
- The first ASC to perform a Hot Section inspection of a Phenom 100
- Only ASC to install AirCell and receive FAA Field approval on a Phenom 100
- One of the first ASCs to install TCAS upgrade per Embraer Service Bulletin
- One of the first ASCs to Install Synthetic Vision per Embraer Service Bulletin
- One of the first ASCs to install TAWS and receive FAA Field approval on a Phenom 100 aircraft
- Installed Aircraft Hobbs meter and received FAA Field approval on several Phenom 100 aircraft
- Performance recovery DESAL Wash
- Perform FAR 91.411 & 91.413 and RVSM skin waviness.
REMOTE RECOVERY TEAM
- Our Remote Recovery Team is able to respond to AOG situations during and after work hours and on week-ends
- Our Remote Recovery Team has supported Phenom 100 as far away as Missoula- Montana, Salt Lake City-Utah, and Mammoth Lakes, CA
Clay Lacy Aviation is one of our top 3 ASC's for warranty claim administration - Danny Ferrell, the Warranty/Special Programs Administrator for Embraer Executive Jets in North America
DESIGNATED PRATT & WHITNEY CUSTOMER SUPPORT FACILITY
- Authorized to comply with Pratt & Whitney Engine Service Bulletins
- Designated Pratt & Whitney MRT to support Phenom AOG.
To speak with a CLA Phenom ASC professional, please call 818.989.2900 or email Felix Nanejanians