Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
The Maintenance Quoter reports to the Director of Aircraft Maintenance Operations and is responsible for producing service quotes and maintenance proposals.
- Evaluate, process, format, and distribute maintenance quotes.
- Collect cost data to estimate costs for current or future products.
- Price Labor and Parts for the quote process including updating all quotes files with correct information.
- Consult with technicians, supervisors, managers, administrators, and sales to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Prepare estimates for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Prepare scope letters and proposals.
- Track win/loss quote rates and manage quoting queue.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Aircraft Maintenance Operations.
Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
Two years of experience in corporate aviation is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, peers, and external parties.
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Office Suite.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow as well as multi-task.
- Ability to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner.
- Ability to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner.
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to screen calls, manage calendars, and arrange meetings.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com