Day shift | Swing shift | Weekend Shift
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician II reports to the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor and is responsible for the efficient execution of the work scope and for the maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations performed under the authority of the Clay Lacy FAA Certificated Repair Station.
- Performs maintenance and alteration of articles as directed.
- Uses current, applicable technical data.
- Adheres to all company and OSHA regulated policies and procedures.
- Maintains outstanding attendance record.
- Adheres and promotes the Clay Lacy Vision, Mission and Values daily.
- Maintain proficiency with tools, techniques and acceptable practices used to perform maintenance and alteration duties.
- Documenting all work performed including references to technical data used on work order squawk form and other forms as required.
- Documenting all parts and/or equipment removed from or installed on aircraft on the removal and installation forms.
- Ensuring material has been properly received prior to installing on aircraft.
- Verify material shelf life has not expired prior to use.
- Verify calibrated tooling calibration due date and condition prior to use.
- Document identified discrepancies on Discrepancy Collection Form.
- Do not deviate from technical data unless appropriate approvals are obtained.
- Promote an efficient and professional work environment.
- Participates in Continuous Improvement projects as directed.
- Needs to be available to work different shifts and weekends as requested.
- Able to travel away from primary facility for training and work.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
AMP Certificate required.
Minimum of 5+ years of experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Able to effectively communicate with management, peers and external parties
- Ability to prioritize and organize work flow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Known for working well with all levels of managers, staff, clients and vendors
- Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure
- Strong passion for working in a fast paced and result oriented environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.