Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
The Buyer is responsible for the issuing of purchase orders for the supply of parts and services as well as the handling of all material goods, shipping, storage, and transportation of company items.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- PO placement of required items will be met in a proactive and timely manner.
- On-time delivery and quick resolution of late/past due items.
- Rate shopping; control costs through negotiating rates and permit periods with vendors.
- Utilizing key suppliers by creating leverage through strategic scheduling based on past purchases.
- Tracking and processing all core exchange items.
- Shipping and receiving materials and company packages as necessary.
- Checks material against documentation for proper identification and quantity.
- Control of inventory and warranty programs.
- Audits contents of kits and stock.
- Maintains an organized and systematized structure of stockroom and materials.
- Research part and item numbers for placing new orders and re-orders.
- Auditing documentation for FAA purposes.
- Other responsibilities as requested or assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- 3 to 7+ years’ experience.
- Aviation experience is highly desired.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledgeable in shipping and receiving
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure
- Committed to providing excellent customer service at all times
- Valid Class C driver’s license
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including a full-service FBO at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles, and FAA Part 145 aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide.