Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Must also be Covid-19 vaccinated.
This position is responsible for organizing and maintaining the pristine condition of the assigned aircraft in an on-demand capacity. Cabin Attendant experience with large cabin jets [G450 5/550] is required. This is an on-demand position for a Dallas-based aircraft.
- Prepare aircraft with amenities, catering, and special requests. Ensure all amenities are fresh, the aircraft is clean and ready for departure.
- Learning owner/food preferences /needs/allergies etc.
- Shopping and stocking aircraft/cages with owner and charter preferences and switching out items as needed.
- Inventories aircraft regularly to maintain quality and consistency.
- Provide trip information via automated inflight survey upon flight completion.
- Following up with any and all issues that may arise through wear and tear of the aircraft with the PIC/ appropriate department.
- Responsible for safely offloading and on-loading all aircraft items during regular maintenance events.
- Sets up aircraft for showings for potential charter clients.
- Flexible schedule around the owners flying needs.
- Additional duties as required.
- Should reside with a 2-hour drivable commute range from where the aircraft is based. This is not a “commutable” position.
- Covid-19 vaccination required.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License, restricted licenses are not valid for employment at Clay Lacy Aviation.
- Must have and maintain a valid Food Handler Certification.
- Valid passport.
- Emergency training – certificate from approved training facility completed within the past 12 months to include the following:
- CPR/ First Aid
- Pre-employment background drug screening.
- CLA Indoctrination training.
- Must be available to work flexible hours, weekends, and holidays
- Must be available to be “on-call” unless on a scheduled day off.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulation.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com