The Cabin Server attends to the safety and comfort of their passengers. They are flexible, detail-oriented and a team player. They are always eager to learn and add new knowledge to their skillset. They are located close to their home-base. Above all, they strive to provide an exemplary level of service.
- Provide superior cabin service on various aircraft.
- Ensure that the safety/comfort of all passengers are attended to.
- Shop for necessary items, organize all amenities, prepare flower arrangements, fruit baskets and all boarding snacks.
- Knowledgeable of the workings of cabin features including berthing seats, conference table etc. as well as electronic systems such as entertainment.
- Prepare aircraft with amenities, catering and special requests. Ensure all amenities are fresh; aircraft is clean, and ready for departure.
- Report any interior blemishes to PIC and In Flight Service Managers.
- Provide trip information via automated In Flight Survey upon flight completion.
- Assist in keeping all storage areas for aircraft well kept.
- Review policies and procedures
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Emergency training – certificate completed within the past 12 months to include the following:
- FACTS or Flight Safety
- Current CPR/ First Aid
- Two + years of experience as a Corporate Cabin Server.
- Must have and maintain a valid California Drivers License, restricted licenses are not valid for employment at Clay Lacy Aviation.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.