- Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the worlds most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including a full-service FBO at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles, and FAA Part 145 aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide.
- 100% On-site position
- Compensation: Hourly Rate $17.00 – $23.00The Client Services Representatives (CSRs) are a central part of the Front Office Team. As the first and last impression of Clay Lacy Aviation, this high-profile department carries a special responsibility. The CSRs demeanor should reflect the quality of Clay Lacy Aviation to our guests with a positive attitude. The ideal candidate will also have a warm welcoming smile, an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task!
All applicants must submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Greets passengers, pilots, and flight attendants.
- Coordinates every detail of their arrival and departure including catering, ground transportation, hotel, restaurant, and golf reservations.
- Arranges fuel orders and other ground services for the aircraft.
- Answer customer emails and phone calls in a timely manner
- Perform Operator duties as required
- Ensure clients have a smooth reservation, arrival, and departure experience.
- Knowledge of Clay Lacy Aviation operations and attention to detail.
- Performs other front of house functions.
- Maintains Lobby clean and replenished
- Other responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- One + years of aviation client relations experience preferred; luxury hotel or other luxury hospitality industry background will be considered.
Skills and Abilities
- Must have a valid C Class Drivers license with a clean driving record.
- This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in reading, writing, and spoken English
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Time Management — Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Comfortable working independently
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Adept problem solver
- Deadline driven
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
High school diploma or equivalent. Associate degree preferred.