What will you do with your 3 days off?
Maximize your Work/Life balance with a 4/10 schedule.
- Weekend Shift 4 days/ 10 Hours
- Thursday through Sunday, 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM
Clay Lacy Aviation is looking for a strong, highly experienced Client Service Supervisor for our full-service FBO at Van Nuys airport and future FBO network (KVNY). If you meet the minimum requirements in this job description and are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
The Client Service Supervisor (CSS) oversees all policies and procedures to ensure excellent customer service. This person is responsible for directing all of the training and activities of the Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s) in order to promote the Clay Lacy Aviation vision, mission, and values and to help create a positive team environment that raises the level of safety, service and value for our customers and employees.
- Create new opportunities by developing relationships with customers, employees, and tenants.
- Establish a culture that fosters customer loyalty by practicing and teaching increased employee engagement.
- Regularly interact with customers and tenants to promote the FBO and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Continually develop and improve capabilities and processes through regular customer feedback.
- Ensure training and development of employees to improve work performance and maximize employee potential.
- Manage CSR’s on all duties related to customer services; communicate work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Perform leadership functions such as annual reviews, hiring decisions, and managing performance of direct reports, including mentoring and skill development.
- Coordinate all customer service-related activities.
- Plan, prepare and devise work schedules.
- Interpret and communicate work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Communicate with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite work.
- Resolve complaints and answers questions of customers regarding services.
- Reviews and checks work of CSR’s.
- Makes recommendations to management concerning staff and improvement of procedures.
- Keeps the training manual current.
- Improves processes and procedures for the front desk.
- All the tasks and duties of the CSR.
- Other responsibilities as requested or assigned.
High school diploma and 3-5 years of customer service experience required.
Minimum 3-5 years FBO experience preferred. Aviation experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be available to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to direct a team of employees.
- Team-oriented dedication to great customer service and the ability to inspire that commitment in others.
- Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Time Management — Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including fixed-base operations and part 145 repair stations at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit www.claylacy.com