The following shifts are available. Please indicate the shift of your choice on your resume, cover letter, or application along with your hourly pay expectations.
- Day Shift, Monday – Friday
- Afternoon Shift, Monday – Friday
- Weekend Shift, Friday-Monday [4 days/10 hours per day]
- All positions, Full-time, Full-Benefits
Clay Lacy Aviation is seeking a strong Client Services Concierge to join our team. The ideal candidate will enjoy providing great service and engaging interesting people from all around the world. Clay Lacy Aviation, the original private jet charter company in the West, with four decades in business aviation and a fleet of over 125 business aircraft, is seeking a friendly, proactive, and personable individual to be our Client Services Concierge. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
The Client Services Concierge is a central part of the Fixed Based Operations (FBO) team. This person is responsible for providing the ultimate guest experience upon every interaction. The Client Services Concierge must embody the Clay Lacy Aviation vision, mission, and values to help create a positive team environment that raises the level of safety, service, and value for our guests and employees. The Client Services Concierge will lead with a positive demeanor and should reflect the quality of Clay Lacy Aviation to our guests. The ideal candidate will also have a warm welcoming smile, an outgoing personality, and a can-do approach to any task!
- Regularly interact with customers and tenants to promote the FBO and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates every detail of trip arrival and departure including catering, ground transportation, hotel, restaurant, and any other reservations.
- Communicate with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite work.
- Resolve complaints and answer questions of customers regarding services.
- Arranges fuel orders and other ground services for the aircraft.
- Ensure clients have a smooth reservation, arrival, and departure experience.
- Create new opportunities by developing relationships with customers, employees, and tenants.
- Provide the highest level of client experience and hospitality.
- Ability to multi-task to meet the needs of each guest.
- Represent the company with integrity and dedication.
- Ensure daily Concierge tasks are completed.
- Ability to act as a liaison for Client Services Representatives and Line Service Technicians
- Ability to perform front desk tasks and functions when necessary.
- Ability to lift heavy objects that weigh up to 60lbs.
- Must be comfortable with working outdoors, day, night, and in all weather conditions.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.
High school diploma and 3-5 years of customer service experience required.
Requires 2 + years of experience in client relations in Aviation and/or a Luxury Hotel as well as the ability to work weekends and holidays.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent office and computer skills
- Strong organizational, communication, and verbal skills
- Time management and resource management
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Service Orientated
- Ability to work in a multifaceted environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be available to work flexible hours.
- Must have a valid C Class Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Service Orientated — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Comfortable working independently
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Adept problem solver
- Deadline driven
- Air Elite Training completion
- MVOP license
- NATA Training completion
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com