Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
- Compensation: Hourly Rate $33.00 – $43.00
The Executive Administrator will provide high-level administrative support to the Lead Captain and Crew of an Oxford, CT-based corporate aircraft department.
- Provide administrative support to Lead Pilot and other crew members.
- Assists in the coordination of aircraft and crew schedules; monitors duty days of pilots.
- Communicates with the crew and passengers as necessary regarding the status of trip details.
- Prepares agenda and coordinates staff meetings.
- Track pilot usage, schedules and training events.
- Complete a variety of special projects including presentations, spreadsheets, special reports and agenda material.
- Assists in on-boarding new crew members.
- Supports team effort through courteous and professional interaction, excellent communication, and a genuine desire to service our customer base.
- Provides courteous and professional interaction, with excellent communication skills.
- Promotes and maintains a positive image of Clay Lacy Aviation and adheres to the highest level of ethics whether communicating verbally, in writing or in person. Sensitive to the customers’ needs by using varying degrees of discretion.
Performs other duties as required or assigned.
College degree preferred.
5+ years of Executive Administration experience. Professional recommendations requested.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, set deadlines and complete projects accordingly.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends to support 24/7 nature of flight schedule.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office products.
- Ability to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner.
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under pressure.
- Self- motivated, able to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
This limited, part time position is not eligible for benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Great people, providing an exceptional aviation experience.
Always be attentive, innovative and dedicated to exceeding client expectations. We earn each client’s trust and loyalty by using our unique complement of aviation services and expertise to provide the highest level of safety, service and value.