Clay Lacy Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests the procedural abilities and situational awareness of each candidate.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Position: Lead Captain & Co-Captain
Aircraft: Falcon 2000
Location: Hayward [KHWD] | Hayward, CA
Operation: Part 135
- Lead Captain:5,000 hours total time, 3,000 hours Turbine Time. ATP required, Type Certification required.
- Captain: 3,000 hours total time with 1,000 hrs. Turbine Time. ATP required, Type Certification required.
- ATP and Type Certification required for both positions.
- Must reside within a two-hour driving commute from KHWD for both positions.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol test when required.
- Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical as well as completion of disclosure forms will be required as part of the application process.
Individuals without a type certification will not be considered. Individuals with type certification who live outside of the drivable commute time will not be considered.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.