FBO Office Manager
- 100% On-site position, Monday-Friday
- Compensation: Annual salary $75,000 to $89,000
The Office Manager will assist SVP FBO with oversite of our FBO’s in SNA, VNY and future FBO’s. Candidate will build and develop team to operation at our private jet terminal at Waterbury-Oxford Airport (OXC) in Oxford, CT. The individual will be responsible for a variety of customer service, sales, and marketing related activities that will drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, solutions-oriented, eager to learn, adapt at training others, organized and able to motivate and lead a team. The individual will be responsible for executing tasks in line with the company sales and service strategies to achieve targeted metrics related to revenue and customer satisfaction. The individual will work in coordination with internal teams as well as identify talent and arrange partnership agreements with local businesses and vendors.
- Build Customer Service team to operation at new FBO.
- Achieve targeted financial and customer service metrics.
- Work closely with FBO partners to identify target customers and execute plans to attract their business.
- Continually refine service delivery methods to increase customer satisfaction.
- Prepare sales and service activity reports for measuring program success.
- Lead monthly team building and training sessions with the customer service team.
- Utilize and continually improve training methods and materials.
- Become proficient in the use of applicable software platforms in use at the company.
- Further both business aviation industry knowledge and personal development skills through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices and new tactics with the team.
- Work closely with SVP FBO with day-to-day oversite of all FBO’s across the CLA FBO network
- Train and lead the customer service team, including annual performance reviews, ongoing coaching, and training, scheduling, uniforms, training, coaching, and disciplinary issues.
- Work closely with accounting and finance to ensure proper invoice processing and reporting.
- Collaborate with Line Service Manager and Facilities Manager to ensure facility and procedures meet the needs of customers.
- Develop an expert knowledge and use of FBO software systems including FBO360, Teams, HubSpot, Dialpad, Corridor, Smartsheet, Concord and other related systems.
- Continually improve systems, tools and procedures to improve the customer experience, improve client loyalty and increase the efficiency of the operation.
- Foster strong relationships with FBO partners including caterers, rental car companies, local hotels, fuel suppliers and other vendors.
- Strengthen and expand existing client base by securing new clients utilizing innovative strategies.
- Handle highly complex customer or service issues and oversee day-to-day operations.
- Create distinct plans for driving new-to-town corporate sponsorship gifts.
- Analyze market trends, customer behavior and competitive landscape. Continually seek and research new trends in customer service and sales and provide recommendations to leadership.
- Performs other duties as required. This job description is no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years customer service / sales experience.
- 2 years aviation experience strongly preferred.
- Prior managerial experience.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite. (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with Teams, HubSpot, Dialpad, Corridor, Smartsheet and Concord strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) tools a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to lift, pack and move boxes weighing 20-40 pounds.
Personality and Character
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following traits:
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communicator, team, and relationship builder.
- Trustworthy, responsible, and dependable
- Friendly, creative, and positive with strong initiative
- Critical thinker wants to understand the “why” in order to grow their team and achieve targeted performance metrics.
- Able to multi-task across various projects and deadlines.
- Seeks feedback and constructive criticism on their work.
- Gives feedback and constructive criticism on their team’s work.
We are committed to supporting employees in their adoption of a healthier and more active lifestyle. We understand the contribution each employee makes to our accomplishments and so our goal is to provide a comprehensive program of competitive benefits to attract and retain the best employees available.
Through our benefits programs, we strive to support the needs of our employees and their dependents by providing a benefit package that is easy to understand, easy to access, and affordable for all our employees.
Our benefits are a valuable part of the total rewards that Clay Lacy Aviation offers you and your families. We offer you a robust benefits package and other resources that help you take care of yourself and your family.
- Health Insurance – HMO and PPO options available
- Dental Insurance – HMO and PPO options available
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays (9)
- 401K Plan
- Floating Holidays (2)
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Services
- Employee Discounts to retailers, restaurants, and theme parks
- Uber for Business
Equal Opportunity Employer
Clay Lacy Aviation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.