Clay Lacy Aviation is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst for our full-service FBO at Van Nuys airport. If you meet the minimum requirements and are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
- 100% On-site position, Monday-Friday
- Compensation: Hourly Rate $37.88 – $50.00
The Financial Analyst will perform extensive analysis of the company’s Charter Aircraft line of business; work with multiple software platforms to achieve objectives; develop new reports and analysis; advance current software capabilities; work with all staff levels. A high level of personal integrity is required as the Analyst bears responsibility for fair & equitable treatment of both Charter clients and aircraft owners. Successful candidates will possess excellent analytical skills along with a thorough knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Produce analyses of Charter Aircraft trips – these are major financial events with numerous sources of revenue and expense incurred over days or weeks
- Ensure Aircraft Fee revenues adhere to Company guidelines
- Ensure trip revenue allocations are appropriate & proper markups taken
- Confirm proper matching of trip related revenues & expenses
- Reconciliation of flight crew compensation
- Reconciliation of all Charter revenue & expense transactions to GL
- Use of exception filters to identify & resolve a variety of negative trip variances
- In depth reviews of unprofitable trips
- Prepare commission payments for Charter Sales & Flight Support staff and 3rd party brokers
- Reconciliation of concession & reimbursable accounts
- Assist in multiple ongoing process improvement initiatives for Accounting software and procedures
- Provide high quality analysis sufficient to identify problems; present solutions; support business decisions
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 4 – 5 years of relevant experience
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative & work independently
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains or similar ERP program
- Business Intelligence software
- Advanced Excel skills
- Aviation industry experience will be very helpful but is not required
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.