Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team.
- 100% On-site position
- Compensation: Hourly Rate $25.00 – $29.00
The Ground Coordinators are a central part of the In-Flight Services Team. This high-profile team serves as a primary support system for cabin/flight crew, aircraft management, and various departments within Clay Lacy Aviation. The Ground Coordinator’s demeanor should reflect the quality of Clay Lacy Aviation to our guests and flight crew with a positive attitude. The ideal candidate will also be goal-oriented, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture.
- Assist In-Flight Support Manager with front-line client/owner support.
- Assist In-Flight Support Manager with a biannual inventory.
- Assign daily tasks and direct the team during their shifts.
- Train new team members in daily tasks
- Assist in MVOP training for new hires.
- Assist with in-house cabin attendant-related training.
- Collaborate with In-Flight Support Manager with creating monthly staffing schedules.
- Oversee/assign team member(s) to lead meetings, special requests, etc.
- Assist In-Flight Support Manager with the coordination of onboarding new aircraft.
- Accompany In-Flight Support Manager to remote-based locations to assist with aircraft onboarding as needed.
- Attend weekly internal Flight Operations meetings.
- Exercise increased lines of communication with Aircraft Management, Cabin Attendant Manager, and PIC.
- Complete expense reporting of Clay Lacy’s credit card through Certify.
- Oversee the accuracy of new inventory entered into a spreadsheet/point-of-sale system.
- Complete and submit CLA Invoices for FBO sales and 135 Sales.
- Track internal meeting expenses using Microsoft Suites
- Act as a liaison between In-Flight Services and outside vendors
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Corporate School of Etiquette or similar service training preferred.
- Current Safety Training is preferred.
- 1+year(s) Ground Coordinator experience preferred.
- 3+ years of aviation client relations experience preferred; event planning or service industry background with be considered if coming from outside the network.
- Cabin attendant experience preferred.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Must have and maintain a valid California Driver’s License along with a reliable vehicle. Restricted licenses are NOT acceptable for employment at Clay Lacy.
- Available to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Comfortable with working outdoors, day, night, and in all weather conditions.
- Proficiency with Clay Lacy Aviation’s scheduling software
- The signing of the cabin server manual signature page following CLA introduction training.
- Food Handlers Permit
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to lead a team using strong leadership skills.
- Able to work in a high pace industry.
- Manage your own time as well as the team’s time.
- Capable of meeting deadlines
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Strong Organization Skills
- Must be comfortable working independently and be self-motivated.
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Suites
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com