Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. We are currently seeking a strong Ground Coordinator to join our team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Position Summary/ Responsibilities
- Stage and prepare aircraft with all amenities, literature, and specific requests.
- Sign in and check all aircraft dry cleaning. Count all items and place the items on assigned aircraft or in the aircraft designed lockers.
- Restock and clean the stock room. Shop for necessary items, rotate and organize all amenities, prepare flower arrangements, fruit baskets, and all boarding snacks/baskets.
- Manage stockroom inventory.
- Check all storage areas including aircraft lockers and cages for organization and cleanliness.
- Check aircraft for expired stock, organization, and cleanliness. Report any interior blemishes to PIC and In-Flight Service managers.
- Assist with aircraft inventory.
- Assist in offload/ on-load of aircraft.
- Handle any last-minute needs for Charter Department, client visits, and aircraft displays.
- Check aircraft coming in/out of maintenance including weight and balance on/offloading of interior items.
- Keep aircraft diagrams up to date.
- Regularly interact with tenants and customers to promote the department and ensure a high level of customer service.
- Coordinate internal meeting setup.
- Knowledge of Clay Lacy Aviation operations and attention to detail.
- Assist in cleaning and wiping down common workstations and supporting the Facility Department.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Must have and maintain a valid California Driver’s License along with a reliable vehicle. Restricted licenses are NOT acceptable for employment at Clay Lacy.
- Available to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Comfortable with working outdoors, day, night, and in all weather conditions.
- Discretion of confidential information.
Skills and Abilities
- Be able to work in a high pace industry
- Manage one’s own time and capable of meeting deadlines
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Strong Organization Skills
- Must be comfortable working independently and be self-motivated.
- Adept problem solver
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Suites
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.