- 100% On-site position
- Compensation: Hourly Rate up to $28.00
The Inspection Records Clerk is responsible for maintaining aircraft engine, equipment and maintenance/inspection records and documentation as required.
- Track airframe and engine hours and cycles on a daily basis.
- Assist with aircraft data audits and tax information.
- Scan, upload and attach all documents related to aircraft as needed.
- Scan documents (Logbooks and various maintenance documents)
- Audit work packages for proper tracking and logbook entries.
- Assist with service program invoices by providing required aircraft information.
- Maintain airframe and engine historical log records and books; maintain time and/or calendar records for all aircraft engines, components and parts/equipment.
- Assist with aircraft records inventory.
- Assist with vendor approvals, tracking and audit renewals.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
3 years of relevant work experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others by exercising tact, courtesy, alertness and good judgment.
- Ability to operate standard office machines; use personal computers and/or automated accounting systems.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, set deadlines and complete projects accordingly.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner.
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under pressure.
- Self- motivated, able to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Perform other duties as required.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Great people, providing an exceptional aviation experience.
To provide the highest level of safety, service and value to our clients.About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, maintenance, avionics, interiors and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including fixed-base operations and part 145 repair stations at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service and value to aircraft owner.