The goal of Clay Lacy Aviation’s file clerk position is to cultivate talent through exposure in accounting, aviation, and its many functions. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
The File Clerk is responsible for assisting in all facets of the company’s Accounting department which includes but is not limited to filing, data input and other administration functions.
- Assist all department team members as dictated by the weekly schedule.
- File, scan, organize, and process documents for the department.
- Data entry and clerical duties.
- Shredding and reorganization of paperwork and files as needed.
- Be a support to the Accounting department.
- Other responsibilities as requested or assigned
Must have a degree or be currently enrolled in college or university.
One to two years experience in an office setting.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Outlook, Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong ability to work with integrity, discretion, and professional approach.
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, maintenance, avionics, interiors and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including fixed-base operations and part 145 repair stations at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit www.claylacy.com