Clay Lacy Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests the procedural abilities and situational awareness of each candidate. Clay Lacy is currently looking for the following:
Position: First Officer
Aircraft: Bombardier Global 6000
Location: Van Nuys Airport | Van Nuys, CA
Operation: Part 91
- Minimum: 3,500 hours total time, 1,000 hours Turbine Time; ATP required, Type Certification required;
- ATP and Type Certification required
- Should reside within a two-hour drivable commute from Van Nuys Airport
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks, and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
- Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical as well as completion of disclosure forms, will be required as part of the application process.
Please make sure all fields on the application are filled out completely. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.