Clay Lacy Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests the procedural abilities and situational awareness of each candidate.
All candidates must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Aircraft: Cessna Citation 560 XL
Location: Van Nuys Airport [KVNY] | Van Nuys, CA
Operation: Part 91, Must be typed for aircraft
- Requires 3,500 hours total time, 1,000 hours Turbine Time;
- ATP required, Type Certification in Citation 560 XL required, no exceptions;
- Must reside within a two-hour driving commute, no exceptions;
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks, and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
Please make sure all fields on the application are filled out completely. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.