Clay Lacy Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests each candidate’s procedural abilities and situational awareness.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Aircraft: Dassault Falcon 7X
Position Type: Contract, Long-term, and Short-term
Location: Jersey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom JER/EGJJ
Operation: Part 91/135
- Requirements include 3,500 hours of total time, 2,000 hours PIC time, and 1,000 hours Turbine time.
- ATP and Type Certification preferred with a minimum of 200 hours in type.
- Must reside within a reasonable distance and location to where the aircraft is based.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must pass DOT/FAA drug screening, and background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
- Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical and completion of a disclosure form, will be required as part of the application process.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Covid-19 vaccination may be required.
- Must possess legal right to work in the United Kingdom
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com