Clay Lacy Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests the procedural abilities and situational awareness of each candidate.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Position: First Officer
Aircraft: Cessna Citation X
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Operation: Part 91/135
- First Officer: 2,000 hours Total Time minimum; 3,000 hours preferred; 1,000 hours Turbine Time preferred.
- ATP required, and Type Certification required.
- Should reside within a two-hour driving commute from where the aircraft is based. This is not a home-based or commuting position.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
- Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical as well as completion of a disclosure form, will be required as part of the application process.
- Covid-19 vaccination required.
Individuals without type certification will not be considered. Individuals with type certification who live outside of the drivable commute time will not be considered.
Those who are actively in the process of relocation will be reviewed.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.