Clay Lacy Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests the procedural abilities and situational awareness of each candidate.
We are currently seeking a Captain and a First Officer to join our 3-person crew. Excellent compensation and benefits plan includes fully paid medical and a matching 401[k] plan.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Must also be Covid-19 vaccinated.
Positions: Captain & First Officer
Positions Available: 2
Aircraft: Global Express
Position Type: Full-time only; no contract
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Operation: Part 91/Part 135
- Captain Requirements: 3,500 hours of total time, 2,000 hours of PIC time, and 1,000 hours of Turbine. Type rating required.
- First Officer Requirements: Minimum 2,000 hours total time with 1,000 hours of Turbine Time preferred. Type rating preferred.
- Both positions require the following:
- Should ATP
- Reside within a two-hour drivable commute or able to relocate. This is not a commutable position.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, and background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
- Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical as well as completion of a disclosure form, will be required as part of the application process.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Covid-19 vaccination required.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, as well as matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com