Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
The Quality Control Clerk person is responsible for the completeness of Repair Station Work orders and Logbook Entries. In addition, they will adhere to and promote the Clay Lacy Vision, Mission, and Values daily.
- Assists the Inspection department with Logbook Entries, Work Order Paperwork, and Tracking Program cards.
- Prepares Logbook Entries for the signature of the Inspector.
- Assist in preparing work order packages.
- Assist in scanning/ copying and keeping track of Repair Station Work orders.
- Provides overview and reviews aircraft records for correctness.
- May be required to train technicians in company policies and RSM procedures.
- Perform additional tasks and responsibilities as required.
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school and/or 12 Months Aviation related experience.
Minimum of 1 year of experience in Quality Control Inspections or Aircraft Records. Previous experience with Quality assurance duties, and technical document interpretation.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Knowledge of quality control.
- Ability to perform research.
- Ability to work in a production-oriented environment.
- Ability to work under frequent changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work within deadlines and utilize resources to meet those deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com