Position: Quality Control Clerk
Location: Los Angeles, CA
The Quality Control Clerk person is responsible for the completeness of Repair Station Work orders and Log Book Entries. In addition they will adhere and promote the Clay Lacy Vision, Mission and Values daily.
- Assists Inspection department with Logbook Entries, Work Order Paperwork, and Tracking Program cards.
- Prepares LBE’s for signature of Inspector.
- Assist in preparing work order packages.
- Assist in scanning/ copying and keeping track of Repair Station Work orders.
- Provides overview and reviews aircraft records for correctness.
- May be required to train technicians in company policies and RSM procedures.
- Perform additional tasks & responsibilities as required.
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school and/or 12 Months Aviation related experience.
Minimum of 1 year of experience in Quality Control Inspections or Aircraft Records.
Previous experience with Quality assurance duties, and technical document interpretation.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Knowledge of quality control.
- Ability to perform research.
- Ability to work in a production oriented environment.
- Ability to work under frequent changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work within deadlines and utilize resources to meet those deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.