- 100% On-site position
- Compensation: $67,565 – $82,767
The Quality Programs Specialist aids in maintaining and improving Clay Lacy Aviation (CLA) Safety and Quality Programs. This includes but is not limited to Flight Operational Quality Assurance (FOQA) Program, the Internal Evaluation Program (IEP) / External Audits, and the Continuous Improvement Program (CIP). This position should also promote the Clay Lacy Aviation vision, mission, and values to create a positive team environment that raises the level of safety, service and value for our customers and employees.
Flight Operational Quality Assurance (FOQA)
- Support the implementation and onboarding the CLA FOQA Program.
- Reviews output of the FOQA program inclusive of flight data that is to remain confidential.
- Work with third-party vendors, gatekeepers, and other members of FOQA and FOQA Management Team (FMT) to create monthly deliverables.
- Coordinates FOQA efforts to ensure analysis of flight data for improved flight safety, performing data analysis, root cause analysis and determine corrective actions of digital flight data to determine adverse events, trends in flight and maintenance operations.
Internal Evaluation Program (IEP) and External Audits
- Oversee IEP and External Audits safety and service quality requirements and findings of all internal & external safety/quality audits.
- Follows up on corrective and preventive actions for all audit nonconformities and findings in a qualitative and efficient time frame.
- Conduct audits in different FBOs and CLA sites to ensure quality of service is up to Clay Lacy standards, OSHA and FAA regulations.
Continuous Improvement Program (CIP)
- Supports CIP database tracking and communication.
- Administer and ensure that Quality Item inputs (Opportunities of Improvement and Quality Escapes) are investigated and solved in a quality and efficient time frame through KPIs and follow-up.
- Actively support potential quality items and business change opportunities by identifying root cause along with corrective actions.
- Support Project Management initiatives along with areas Subject Matter Experts (SME).
- Promote and support CIP documentation standards.
- Additional multiple duties as required/assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or similar aviation experience preferred.
1 year aviation experience in related position.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Knowledge of FAA regulations, project management skills, Part 135 operations, aircraft, and charter operational experience and requirements.
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks; follow oral and written directions; plan and complete assigned duties on a regular schedule.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with others.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations appropriately.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Great people, providing an exceptional aviation experience.
To provide the highest level of safety, service and value to our clients.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, maintenance, avionics, interiors and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including fixed-base operations and part 145 repair stations at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit www.claylacy.com