- 100% On-site position
- Compensation: Hourly Rate $20.00 – $28.00
The Tool Crib Attendant is responsible for the compliance, care, and maintenance of all specialty tools used in Aircraft Maintenance. The compliance of the tools is/are making sure that all Calibrated Tools are tracked and sent out for calibration when due annually, and recorded for the FAA Part 145 Repair Station. The Care is ensuring that all the tools perform properly. The Maintenance portion of the job, is making sure that filters and fluids are changed regularly and that when necessary, repairs are made. Upcoming responsibilities include tracking of spare wheels and notification of billing to specific customers.
- Assists Inspection Supervisor in overseeing aircraft tool quality issues.
- Track and offer solutions on tooling that has been “Red Tagged” and taken out of circulation.
- Make recommendations on tooling purchases, replacement, repairs and retirement.
- Maintains all GSE (Ground Support Equipment) to include Power Carts, Hydraulic Mules, and Golf Carts
- Performs Aircraft Tool and repair facility audits.
- May be required to train technicians in company policies and GMM procedures.
- Perform additional tasks & responsibilities as required.
High School Education.
Mechanical background in assembly, electrical, and hydraulics.
Skills and Abilities
- Must have and maintain a valid California Driver’s License, restricted licenses are not valid for employment at Clay Lacy Aviation.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints.
- Ability to work with complex equipment.
- Ability to follow established procedures.
- Ability to work in a production oriented environment.
- Ability to select and evaluate priorities.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good verbal, written & computer skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with management, peers and external parties.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work within deadlines and utilize resources to meet those deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Great people, providing an exceptional aviation experience.
Always be attentive, innovative and dedicated to exceeding client expectations. We earn each client’s trust and loyalty by using our unique complement of aviation services and expertise to provide the highest level of safety, service and value.