The Trip Support Specialist will provide support to the Charter/Dispatch team. They will resolve customer requests and serve as a contact between various departments.
- Responsible for the preparation, coordination, and communication of all applicable flight logistic including such items as hotel reservation, ground transportation, catering, over-flight permits, runway analyses, trip itineraries, FBO and ramp reservations, etc.
- Assures that TSA and FAA regulations and requirements are met regarding scheduling of trips, security checks, etc. for both Part 135 & 91.
- Serves as liaison between the customer and various departments and external groups, including flight operations, accounting, security, customs, etc., and prepares and maintains the information supporting this communication between entities.
- Coordinates aircraft schedules according to owner’s requirements, crew availability, mechanical requirements, weather, custom’s request and government regulation.
- Resolves customer requests, questions and concerns, which frequently require analysis of situations to determine best use of resources.
- Supports team effort through courteous and professional interaction, excellent communication, and a genuine desire to service our customer base.
- Promotes and maintains a positive image of Clay Lacy Aviation and adheres to the highest level of ethics whether you are communicating verbally, in writing or in person. Sensitive to the customers’ needs by using varying degrees of discretion.
- Maintains a continuous follow-up on all trip details and arrangements. Maintains communications with the crew and passengers as necessary regarding the status of trip details.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
College degree preferred.
General aviation experience preferred but not required.
Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy.
- Good ability to problem solve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and spoken English.
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.