Work Order Administrator
Clay Lacy Aviation is looking for a Work Order Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have excellent computer and data entry skills. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
- 100% On-site position
- Compensation: Hourly Rate $28.00 – $34.00
The Work Order Administrator is responsible to process and close work orders in a timely fashion.
- Under general supervision, types, edits and proofreads all work orders/invoices for completion and accuracy of spelling, grammar, nomenclature and charges.
- Prioritizes work orders, completes and closes those of managed and transient aircraft in a timely manner being cognizant of deadlines.
- Determines appropriateness of charges by researching acceptable receipts of parts and services as indicated in work accomplished description or pertinent documentation included in work order (form 8130-3, parts requisition), or back-up invoices from outside vendors; absence of duplicate prior billing on a previous work order, compliance with provisions of warranty or job quote.
- Creates operation and verifies consumables charges.
- Suppresses shop-generated damages and administrative time as necessary from final invoices.
- Prints a work order proof and work order invoice for review and approval, making changes as necessary before closing work orders.
- Provides a printed invoice for managed aircraft to accounting department in a timely manner.
- Performs in-depth analysis of problem invoices and takes necessary action to expedite processing.
- Maintains spreadsheet for work order location as necessary when closing or transferring work orders for processing.
- Calculates accurately any credit due and processes by order entry or work order in a timely manner.
- Works with mechanics, parts and the inspection department to verify and correct information for work order completion.
- Answers departmental inquiries regarding the status of work orders in the processing cycle.
- Code FedEx invoices and bill appropriate charges on work orders.
- Generate purchase orders.
- Print FL3XX reports and obtain APU hours for monthly aircraft reporting.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Thorough knowledge of correct English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability and specialized skills to review financial documents for accuracy, completeness, validity, and adherence to company standards; maintain files and records; identify, trace, and correct errors; follow directions; interpret and apply written rules and regulations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others by exercising tact, courtesy, alertness and good judgment in responding to others.
- Ability to operate standard office machines; use personal computers and/or automated accounting systems..
- Ability to multi-task; set deadlines, priorities, and complete projects accordingly.
- Able to read and write English at a level appropriate to the position.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Computer experience to include Microsoft Suite and familiarity with corporate aviation nomenclature.
- Two-year degree in business or the aviation industry, or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years of experience with data entry and customer service preferred.
We are committed to supporting employees in their adoption of a healthier and more active lifestyle. We understand the contribution each employee makes to our accomplishments and so our goal is to provide a comprehensive program of competitive benefits to attract and retain the best employees available.
Through our benefits programs, we strive to support the needs of our employees and their dependents by providing a benefit package that is easy to understand, easy to access, and affordable for all our employees.
Our benefits are a valuable part of the total rewards that Clay Lacy Aviation offers you and your families. We offer you a robust benefits package and other resources that help you take care of yourself and your family.
- Health Insurance – HMO and PPO options available
- Dental Insurance – HMO and PPO options available
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays (9)
- 401K Plan
- Floating Holidays (2)
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Services
- Employee Discounts to retailers, restaurants, and theme parks
- Uber for Business
Equal Opportunity Employer
Clay Lacy Aviation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Great people, providing an exceptional aviation experience.
Always be attentive, innovative and dedicated to exceeding client expectations. We earn each client’s trust and loyalty by using our unique complement of aviation services and expertise to provide the highest level of safety, service and value.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by an aviation legend, Clay Lacy Aviation is the world’s most experienced operator of private jets, with one of the most diverse fleets of charter and managed aircraft available. The company provides a comprehensive set of aviation services including aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, FBO, maintenance, avionics, interiors and aerial cinematography. It’s also an authorized service center for the Embraer Phenom 100 and 300. Clay Lacy Aviation operates two full-service private jet facilities at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field, with regional offices and aircraft operations based at 10 additional U.S. cities. Its experienced team is globally recognized for providing aircraft owners and jet travelers unequaled safety, service and value. For more information, visit www.claylacy.com.