Protects against allergens and other airborne contaminants
The ACA aircraft ionization unit integrates seamlessly into your existing cabin air system ducts and uses system airflow to distribute ions throughout the cabin and cockpit.
- Kills COVID-19 and other airborne and surface pathogens
- Controls allergens and quickly removes odors
- No moving parts to wear out, no maintenance required
- No additional fans, filters or air handling equipment
- No harmful ozone or chemicals
For Gulfstream, Falcon, Challenger, Global and Citation jets
- Gulfstream G150/G350/G450/GIV/GIV-SP
- Gulfstream GV/G550/G650/G650ER
- Falcon 50
- Falcon 2000/EX/DX/LX/LXS
- Falcon 900/EX/DX/LX
- Falcon 7X
- Challenger 300/350
- Global XRS/5000/6000
- Citation XLS/X/Sovereign
New models are being introduced on a continual basis. Ask us if your aircraft is not listed.
Available at all Clay Lacy maintenance centers. Lead time prior to installation is two-to-five days, downtime four-to-six business days.
- Van Nuys Airport (KVNY)
- Boeing Field Airport (KBFI)
- Waterbury-Oxford Airport (KOXC)