The Client Services Representatives (CSRs) are a central part of the Front Office Team. As the first and last impression of Clay Lacy Aviation, this high profile department carries a special responsibility. The CSR’s demeanor should reflect the quality of Clay Lacy Aviation to our guests with a positive attitude. The ideal candidate will also have a warm welcoming smile, an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task!
- Greets passengers, pilots and flight attendants.
- Coordinates every detail of their arrival and departure including catering, ground transportation, hotel, restaurant and golf reservations.
- Serves as concierge to passengers and pilots.
- Arranges fuel orders and other ground services for the aircraft.
- Ensure clients have a smooth reservation, arrival, and departure experience.
- Establish long-term, trusted relationships by delivering the highest level of personalized service.
- Knowledge of Clay Lacy Aviation operations and attention to detail.
- Performs other font of house functions.
Degree from a four-year program
Experience with luxury hotel or FBO operation is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have a valid C Class Driver’s license with a clean driving record (minimum of two years).
- This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Good ability to problem solve.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and spoken English
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.