Gulfstream GIV, GIV-SP, GV
ADS-B Out & FANS 1/A+ STC.
Half the downtime and 40% less than comparable solutions.
|Certified ADS-B Out solution|
|Certified FANS 1/A + solution for international operations|
|European Link 2000+/ATN B1( with software update )|
|Third Flight Management System( Fully independent, stand-alone,WAAS SBAS Compliant )|
|Lateral autopilot coupling ( with selective display on either pilot's primary filght display )|
|High resolution graphical weather display|
|Honeywell MCS-Series SatCom or Gogo Iridium Connection ( optional certification with stand-alone with Iridium data link connection with TSO approval )|
|Dual simultaneous AFIS data link connections ( Honywell AFIS and UL-801 )|
|EASA Approved FANS STC|
|Two-year factory parts and labor warranty.|
|Installation Workmanship Warranty|
- STC will accommodate ADS-B Out(DO-260-B) functionality with appropriate transponder upgrade or modification and failure display annunciation.
- Autopilot coupling only available on GIV-SP and GV Aircraft.
- Graphics display option available at additional cost.
- STC includes Honeywell MCS model numbers 6000, 7000, 7120, 7147, 7163 or Gogo ST-4300 iridium.
- May require installation of additional data link transceiver and/or VHF antenna with data services subscription.
- LRUs are covered by two-year factory part and labor warranty. Other assorted installation materials cover by Clay Lacy Aviation two-year warranty.
- Installation workmanship provided by Clay Lacy Aviation warranted to be free of defects of 10 years from date of installation.